The network is the core foundation of any IT infrastructure. At The Bearded Freelancer, we can design, build and support robust and scalable networks.
Organisations are storing and moving more data than ever before, together with the convergence of voice, video, and data. We provide network assessment, design, deployment and support services.
The range of network solutions include:
- Application Delivery Management
- Traffic Management
- Load Balancing
- Internet Protocol (IP) Telephony/Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Network Management/Monitoring
- Switching & Routing
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)/Security
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
- WAN caching / compression solutions
- Wireless Networking
- Network security including Anti-Virus / Spam.
The Service Includes:
- Installation of a router and applicable cards to a high-speed source between computers (wired or wireless)
- Configuration of router settings — Username/Password, SSID and WEP/WPA2 — to secure your network.
- Verify connections to make sure the networked computers can share the Internet, share files between computers and print over the network