Need help setting up a system for a staff member or client with a disability?
I offer an Assistive Technology service to assist you in selecting solutions that meet the required adjustments needed within your workplace or home environment
I have industry experience with one of the leading suppliers of Accessibility and Assistive Technology equipment, devices and software within Australia. My key focus is to find solutions that increase independence.
Services include information and advice, equipment testing, set up and customisation of equipment, training, and technical support.
- Environment Control Setup and Configurations.
- Speech to Text Software Installs and System customization.
- Vision Impaired System Adjustments and Customistations.
- Screen readers
- Desktop video magnifier
- Screen magnification software
- Large-print and tactile keyboards
- Device Installs and Setups.
- Sip-and-puff device.
- Button / mice.
- Device Redesign and Adjustments.
- Device Driver (updates, installs, and testing)
- Technical Support.
- IT Consultancy.
- PC & System (Tests and Diagnosis)
- System / HDD Imaging & Ghosting service.
- System Backup and Restoration Services.
- Physical to Virtual System (P2V) Conversions.
- e-Accessibility Website Analysis (Implementation of Accessibility Standards, Assessments, and Testing)
- Software Installation and setup . (Read n Write Gold, Jaws, Dragon Speaking)
Discounts are available for not for profit organisations OR people on disability pension OR people with low income.